Happy Birthday Sgt. Furry!

Monday, January 9, 2012

 
Today is the pup's third birthday!!! I wish I had been able to bring him with to Denmark, but unfortunately it just didn't work out. Thankfully, a friend (and previous neighbor) was able to take him in. He gets all the walking he can handle, a huge yard, comfy furniture to snooze on, and lots of love... and I get weekly updates! It was really hard to leave him (especially since he was the first dog I ever had), but knowing he is in such good hands makes it easier.


When I met him at an adoption fair I couldn't resist his sweet (and slightly naughty) face -- he was only 10 weeks old and super fuzzy. He let me hold him for about an hour and I just knew we were meant to be! Even though we are far apart, he will always be my special orange guy! Happy Birthday, Sgt. Furry!

No comments:

Post a Comment